About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

15 October 2007

Turning back the clock...

Saturday

got to do two hobbies today - caching & umpiring...did one cache before and two after....

watched the Caps come from behind to beat the Sirens then a quick change before turning up late to the 20 year reunion of Hawker College's class of '87...I missed the 10 year reunion because I was in England...I only recognised a handful of people...

a late night meant I only got 4 hours sleep...

Sunday

up early (5:30am, groan) for the drive to Sydney...

won the toss and fielded...a much improved effort over last week saw us restrict St George Sutherland to 9/168 off their 50 overs...

in a complete turn around with the bat, we knocked off the required runs in the 35th over for the loss of only 1 wicket to pick up a bonus point as well...

another early finish meant I was home about 8:30pm...

Today

gym this morning saw 8 attendees...

did a boxing warm up instead of a lap then into another weights circuit...
  • bench press (2x12, 1x11)
  • DB hammer curl with shoulder press (3x6)
  • squat jumps (3x12)
  • dips (3x12)
  • ab series 3 x (swiss ball crunches x 10 / reverse crunches x 10 / obliques x 10 each side)
  • single leg bridges
due to time limitations my partner & I didn't get to do squats / seated row (both exercises were conducted in the same spot)

then it was off to work...

after work was an umpires' meeting so I missed the speedygeese session at Parly House as did Jodie because she's sick...

1 comment:

Ewen said...

You drove to Sydney and back on 4 hours' sleep!

We did the same session as last week - good fun (not).