About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

12 December 2019

Relay...

Tuesday did a stair session instead of a run...

40mins - 12 "ups" completed then finished on 5th floor...165 steps...15 steps to first landing then a landing every 10 steps up to the roof...

Tammie picked me up after work...

Wednesday...walked the boys then bused to work...we had a branch lunch to farewell our retiring branch head - he's been the boss since 2006...

BBQ Stakes Xmas Relay after work with Jodie...she had us wearing matching Hawaiian Christmas outfits...no watches allowed, we aimed to run it in 39:30 off 20:30 (16:00 for me and 23:30 for Jodie) but I let the team down by being too slow (I blame the outfit) while Jodie was 3secs too quick!

Andrew & Jeremy won, missing the mark by only 4secs...

this morning I walked the boys then park & walked from the yacht club...

cricket training after work was travelling well until the smoke blew in about 5:50pm...we pulled the pin not long after...

No comments: