About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

14 January 2019

New exercises...

Saturday night - fourth round of the annual Yahtzee championship was held after dinner...Tammie won, I was second and Rachael third again...

yesterday was a reasonably quiet day...watched the ODI...

fifth round of the annual Yahtzee championship was held after dinner...Tammie won, Rachael was second and I was third...

the current tally has Tammie leading three wins with one apiece to Rachael and me...we are also keeping track of the overall score - Tammie leads as expected with 8299pts, Rachael is second with 8184 and I'm third with 8036...

today...after doing half of my exercises we took Tammie's car to an LDV dealer to get an airbag service issue sorted...

we came back and I finished doing my exercises which includes some new ones - high knee triple step with mini hop, straight leg dribblers on toes, wall knee drives, plyometric single leg hops to two foot landing on step, skipping...

the car was ready around 10:30 so we went back and got it...I then dropped the kids off to see Aquaman...

Tammie and I headed out to get some new golf balls as we are playing comp at Bribie Island tomorrow...

I went for a caching bike ride, heading west on the East West cycleway...found three out of three...

start temp/humidity: 29.1/51% (apparent temp 30.1)
start time: 4:46pm
total distance: 16.55
total time: 75:34 (including 18:25 stopped time)
avg speed: 17.5kph
total calories: 450
avg HR: 120

no Yahtzee tonight as we watched the 'canes beat the Stars to remain on top of the table...

No comments: