About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

25 January 2018

End of the holiday...

Sunday after my cache walk, we watched the ODI then had dinner at Sizzler...

Monday I did another morning cache walk which ended up being a bit longer than intended...4hrs, 10.55k, 6 finds, 2 DNFs, umpteen lizards and a billion webs...

after starting with find, DNF, find, DNF, I finished with 4 finds including one I had DNF'd earlier in the trip...

Josh and I rode to Berrinba Wetlands for lunch while the others drove (we wouldn't all fit in one car)...it was a 14k round trip on a much too small bike for me with brakes that barely worked!

Shane cooked us a bbq for dinner...after dinner I beat the others at yahtzee for the first time in 6 years...!!

Tuesday I did another cache walk, this time in Parkinson Bushland while Tammie was getting a new tattoo...3hrs48, 7.89k, 17 finds, another billion webs...

Josh (yr 10) and Chloe (yr 8) started back at school

that night we had a lovely birthday dinner for Tammie - schnitzels and potato bake followed by a special cheesecake...

yesterday we were up early for our flight back home...Jamie (yr 8) started back at school as well...

Tammie's mum picked us up from the airport then the day was pretty full on...cats from the cattery, washing on, then off to the cricket at Manuka!

this morning it was time for squiggle to head back to Albury - she returns to school (yr 8) next week...

I did some maintenance on one of my caches before doing the grocery shopping...later on in the afternoon I walked the boys and gave them a good brush as well...

No comments: