About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

05 December 2017

BRun Tuesday...

didn't end up doing a session at lunch yesterday...walked back to my car in the rain after work (I had an umbrella) watching the cricket...had a nice dinner at PB02...the food was very tasty...

up early again this morning...was very wet underfoot on the trails...

bused into work...

mum got the all clear to head home and was home by lunchtime...she's very happy she got the OK to use her walking poles instead of crutches as she is much more comfortable with them...

was very windy for my BRun at lunch...got soaked by the jet, lucky it was early on as I'd dried off by the time I finished...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 19.5/60% (apparent temp same)
start time: 12:38pm
total distance: 16.93
total time: 52:15 (including 0:03 stopped time)
avg speed: 19.4kph
total calories: 495
avg HR: 136

watching the cricket on my iPad...Australia will struggle to get close to 200 I think...but that should be enough...

No comments: