About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

31 March 2017

Open Day...

a very speedy ride home Tuesday night...it's not often I hit 25+kph for that...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: XX.X/XX% (apparent temp same)
start time: 5:36pm
total distance: 17.70
total time: 42:14 (including 0:42 stopped time)
avg speed: 25.1kph
total calories: 303
avg HR: 120

was nice and clear for yesterday morning's walk...

I had the day off to play in Belconnen's Open Day (women)...earlier rain had been predicted but it was a lovely day for it with the rain not hitting until after I got home...

I had my hot game on except for 4 holes so was pleased to be two shots under my handicap with 85/net 71...I'll be back off 13 next round which means I've dropped two shots since returning to golf after the cricket season (just over two weeks & four games)...I had to leave before the final results were announced but apparently I won a voucher (there were about four of us one shot behind the Div 1 winner)...

I had to head home at 3pm as I had organised for our aircon/heater units to be serviced...he got there just after 3:30pm and managed to get the bulk of the stuff done before the rain hit...took him about 2 hours all up and there weren't any issues that required replacement parts or repairs...

track was still on so I timed my arrival about halfway through the last event to collect the results...

during the afternoon I had read on the trail running group FB page about some car break-ins yesterday morning at the Lindsay Pryor arboretum so I opted to return to my usual Friday parking spot and BRun from there...it's not as long or nice so I'll have to think about other options...

it was soggy underfoot for this morning's walk and it was quite cool too - I had to wear a jacket!...meant it was quite fresh on the BRun too...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 9.9/67% (apparent temp 7.8)
start time: 8:28am
total distance: 3.86
total time: 16:33 (including 3:10* stopped time)
avg speed: 14.0kph
total calories: 89
avg HR: 108

*most of this time was spent waiting to cross Marcus Clarke street at the Alinga Street lights, they take forever to change...

No comments: