About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

21 February 2017

Very fresh...

it was a very fresh start to the day yesterday...the dog walks are starting before first light now...the temperature was about 9 but felt cooler...

I opted for a non-running day (no street O), partly because Jodie was flying to Melbourne for work in the afternoon and therefore would be there to push me along and partly because my legs just needed a rest...

I did however ride to/from work...the arm warmers were in place and the full gloves were on for the ride in...there was a very strong head/cross wind too...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 11.2/49% (apparent temp 9.6)
start time: 8:20am
total distance: 16.67
total time: 42:57 (including 0:51 stopped time)
avg speed: 23.3kph
total calories: 282
avg HR: 116

I did yoga at lunchtime...it's challenging to say the least

didn't need the arm warmers or full gloves for the ride home...however there was a strong head/crosswind again...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 19.2/32% (apparent temp same)
start time: 6:08pm
total distance: 17.70
total time: 48:17 (including 0:49 stopped time)
avg speed: 22.0kph
total calories: 331
avg HR: 118

this morning it was a lot colder for our walk at 3 degrees!...it was dark still so I headed out with a headlamp and also wore a jacket...might need gloves soon...

no wind to complain about for the ride in...but I did add my vest to the mix along with the arm warmers and full gloves!

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 7.9/75% (apparent temp same)
start time: 8:06am
total distance: 16.67
total time: 40:03 (including 1:17 stopped time)
avg speed: 25.0kph
total calories: 275
avg HR: 118

I'll be doing hill repeats at lunch...

No comments: