About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

19 February 2017

Stromlo...

up early to meet the speedygeese long run group at Stromlo Forest Park...Dave, the route organiser, had started early to do 10 so we waited for him before heading off...some were running long (some of who started at 6:30am) while some, like me, were just doing a short run...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 8.5/99% (apparent temp same)
finish temp/humidity: 13.3./75% (apparent temp same)
start time: 7:07am
total distance: 16.39
total time: 100:00
avg pace: 6:06
total calories: 1041
avg HR: 132
TE: 3.3
recovery HR: 95/36

once again I was at the back with Giles and Jacob looping back every so often...was another good run...

after the loop of Stromlo I did a couple of laps of the cross country track and a bit of the crit track...speedygeoff, Andy and Bruce G were there doing training as well...

I watched some more ALFW as well as the first half of the WT20 between Australia and New Zealand before heading into Civi for yoga at 4:30pm...

now I'm watching the T20 between Australia and Sri Lanka...

No comments: