About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

09 December 2016

Results..

was a slow ride home last night thanks to a headwind and spiky rain...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 23.8/47% (apparent temp same)
start time: 5:47pm
total distance: 17.60
total time: 49:32 (including 1:33 stopped time)
avg speed: 21.3kph
total calories: 392
avg HR: 125

headed to track at Woden for the Adler - I ended up doing the 300m cone job (moving it out one lane after the leader(s) passed by...was fun cheering everyone on even if I did get rained on...

I was doing the results processing for all the events except the walks as one person (Raylea) is sick, another (Alice) can't do it anymore and another (Ken) was away...hopefully I haven't stuffed anything up!

I only finalised the results this morning as Jayne had to email some to me as one of the officials had taken them home!

I did my grocery shopping after track at Woden so I didn't have to drive to work today...I rode instead after walking the boys - it was a bit fresh!

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 14.2/49% (apparent temp 13.1)
start time: 8:15am
total distance: 16.63
total time: 39:53 (including 1:11 stopped time)
avg speed: 25.0kph
total calories: 286
avg HR: 120

no FkF for me as I don't feel like doing a pack run...I'll walk down instead to collect the $$ and list of attendees....

No comments: