About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

11 December 2016

Long BRun...

my lower back was quite sore when I woke up so I decided to avoid running and any impact by going for my longest BRun instead...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 15.2/79% (apparent temp same)
finish temp/humidity: 17.8/64% (apparent temp same)
start time: 7:37am
total distance: 20.72
total time: 66:59
avg speed: 18.6
total calories: 498
avg HR: 122
recovery HR: NR

it felt like a good workout...

next I met Jodie and Lisa near Mt Majura to do some cache maintenance for Suze as well as find a cache...

we had lunch in Civic and checked out some of the Christmas specials before parting ways...I made it home in time to watch the second half of the WBBL match between the Sixers and the Heat which the Heat won by 5 wickets...

No comments: