About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

23 September 2016

FkF #364...

after charging the Edge 25 (it still had about 30%), it behaved itself on the way home....I still updated the software anyway...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 13.3/63% (apparent temp 11.8)
start time: 5:51pm
total distance: 17.61
total time: 46:35 (including 1:15 stopped time)
avg speed: 22.7kph
total calories: 396
avg HR: 128

up much earlier than usual this morning to walk the boys and get ready for work before taking the meow brothers to the vet for their vaccinations (I had the first appointment of the day at 8am)...ended up making it to my desk by 9:30am...

it was sunny and warm for FkF although the wind was strongish and the reverse of last week...Gordon McGurk was back for the first time since May 2015 and after he caught me at 1.5k we ended up chatting the rest of the way...lots more people to doge on the paths too (especially those that have no concept of keeping left!)

this run ranks as =211...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 16.1/52% (apparent temp same)
start time: 12:29pm
total distance: 4.99
total time: 23:55
avg pace: 4:47
total calories: 341
avg HR: 156
recovery HR: 119/52
HR bpm: 746

splits: 4:36, 4:42, 4:52, 4:58, 4:48

weekend plans:

  • Saturday - 8am parkrun, help Jodie & Lisa move stuff from their storage, 4:15pm indoor cricket @ Kaleen (grand final) - we are nominally playing the Bears who beat 2nd last week, I say nominally because they can't field a full team so will be half Mustangs!...after that I plan to watch the GWS/Western Bulldogs match...
  • Sunday - Sri Chinmoy Trail Ultra 103k...I'll be heading down to the start to see our first runner off at 6:30am, then (after feeding the furry beasts) I'll be giving our second runner (Thomo) a lift to the start of his leg on Mt Taylor before taking my car to Dickson College and getting a lift back to the start of my leg...based on the planned times of runners 1 &2, I'll probably be started by 12pm...

No comments: