About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

23 August 2016

Bruising...

had an easy day yesterday...after walking Hodge I drove in and parked near the Brazilian embassy...

I actually felt ok despite Sunday's trips...I do have nice bruising coming out on the side of my leg plus my right shoulder was a bit sore...

after work I drove around Parkes checking my proposed control sites for the street O I'm setting for Monday 5 September...

up on time this morning...it was quite pleasant for our walk although a bit wet underfoot...had a good ride in too although the Commonwealth Ave bridge northbound detour is still in place...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 7.6/78% (apparent temp 5.6)
start time: 8:15am
total distance: 17.20
total time: 41:14 (including 1:34 stopped time)
avg speed: 25.0kph
total calories: 312
avg HR: 122

it was lovely weather at lunch and I had a good run...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 11.7/52% (apparent temp same)
start time: 1:13pm
total distance: 7.38
total time: 40:00
avg pace: 5:25
total calories: 504
avg HR: 139
recovery HR: 100/40

No comments: