About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

30 November 2015

Staple...

Hodge was a good boy on his walk this morning...he loves chasing his ball on a rope and mostly bringing it right back to me!

with the golf presentation on tonight, there's no street O for me so I rode to work and did a short run at lunch...

had to fix a flat back tyre last night - I pulled what looked like part of a staple out of the inside of the tyre, it was just under a cm long...had a good ride despite some dodgy taxi driving at the roundabout near Lennox Gardens...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 15.8/72% (apparent temp same)
start time: 8:12am
total distance: 16.59
total time: 37:16 (including 0:22 stopped time)
avg speed: 26.7kph
total calories: 314
avg HR: 129

for my run I just headed out over Commonwealth Ave and around Lennox Gardens before heading back...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 26.4/24% (apparent temp 26.0)
start time: 1:11pm
total distance: 5.64
total time: 30:01
avg pace: 5:19
total calories: 376
avg HR: 135
recovery HR: 112/30

No comments: