About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

06 August 2015

New course...

my ride home last night was nearly quicker than the ride in...I think I'm just generally slow given the temperatures...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 5.2/83% (apparent temp 2.3)
start time: 5:44pm
total distance: 17.73
total time: 52:05 (including 1:21 stopped time)
avg speed: 20.4kph
total calories: 566
avg HR: 125

up on time to walk Hodge this morning, not as cold as past mornings and not wet...it was nice to see the sun...my ride in was quicker than yesterday but I was still slow which is very frustrating...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 1.0/87% (apparent temp -1.2)
start time: 8:02am
total distance: 16.63
total time: 45:41 (including 1:38 stopped time)
avg speed: 21.8kph
total calories: 627
avg HR: 132

another easy run planned for lunch with FkF tomorrow...we will need to switch to the Floriade course soon although it will be a different one as the path just after crossing Liversidge St is blocked for the next 9 months due to construction...at this stage it looks like we will be using a flatter course with NO hills (my favourite sort!) and NO road crossings, starting & finishing near the globe on the edge of the lake...

No comments: