About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

28 August 2015

FkF #314...

this week we officially ran on the course I ran my rebel FkF on last week...

I started off 12:00 and managed to finish in 24:12 to match my improvement of parkrun...

quite a few people had fast/good times to finish well ahead of me - the target time is 36:00 - so I will have a bit of handicap adjusting to do once Mike posts the results...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 13.4/54% (apparent temp 12.1)
start time: 12:27pm
total distance: 4.99
total time: 24:12
avg pace: 4:51
total calories: 336
avg HR: 158
recovery HR: 119/50

splits: 4:37, 4:53, 5:01, 4:59, 4:29

this one ranks as =196th...I need to keep working on ks 3 & 4 which take in the turn around the willows...I might be running slower to avoid tripping!

the weekend ahead:

  • Saturday: parkrun, golf, commentating at the Calver Cup grand final (indoor cricket) which is being live streamed for the first time...the game is being played at Kambah and Jodie is playing Weston Creek Molonglo Green against Weston Creek Molonglo White...I haven't done commentary before so it should be fun..
  • Sunday: run with Hodge, final brick session before the duathlon in two weeks (next week is the Canberra Times 14k)

No comments: