About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

10 March 2015

79!

Saturday, found a new route to walk the boys...

played golf (stableford)...30pts and six bunkers, pretty average golf!

Sunday walked Hodge, same route as Saturday, then later in the day took him to the dogwash...

went for a test bike ride around Lake T to test the knee...started a multi-cache as well...all went pretty well...

yesterday walked Hodge then headed off for golf...

in a complete contrast to Saturday, I managed to shoot my lowest ever score off the stick with 79 and that included one three-putt and one bunker...had 40 on the front 9 and 39 on the back...42pts, enough to win the comp of the day and also picked up NTP for the 14th...my GA handicap is now 9.5 which means I play off 11 at my home course next round...

it was one of those rounds where it didn't seem to matter where I ended up...I had one birdie (1st) and only seven bogeys...very rare for me not to have a double bogey in there somewhere!

walked to the shops to get stuff for dinner then went for another bike ride to again ride around Lake T, this time finishing the multi-cache...even rode up Learmonth Dr on the way home...

last night I had to organise all my bike gear for this morning's ride in after walking Hodge...

was a steady ride and my knee coped OK...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 12.3/91% (apparent temp same)
start time: 7:51am
total distance: 16.62
total time: 42:27 (including 2:10 stopped time)
avg speed: 23.5kph
total calories: 541
avg HR: 133

the test will be the ride home which is always harder! hopefully my knee will pull up ok for a run at lunch and the last Twilight O of the season (Commonwealth Park) after work...

No comments: