About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

02 February 2015

Progress...

this morning I walked Hodge before loading my bike on the bus to get it checked out at Onya Bike in Civic...

went for a walk at lunchtime to find a multi-cache - while I was out Onya Bike called and the news was good...no major damage, just a minor buckle in the back wheel...so I'm getting that fixed as well as having the brake pads replaced as well as the cassette and chain...

had my doctor's appointment at 3:30pm although I didn't get seen until 4:10pm as she was running late (first time)...

the good news is that the infection is gone and I was bulk billed...the bad news is that I have to keep my leg straight until my next appointment on Friday morning...

I got another photo to show the progress...first photo is 29 January when the stitches were removed...the second photo is of course today...

No comments: