About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

01 February 2015

FkF...

Tammie drove Hodge and me to dog school on Thursday night...we are having a crack at Silver (formerly level 2) and I didn't want to miss the first night...

it was a bit windy but Hodge was pretty good considering there were new dogs to meet! I think there's only one Silver class on Thursday (they also run sessions on Sunday morning) and there's about 9 or 10 dogs with three instructors...

our main focus was on heeling, body positions and maintain sit/stays and down/stays with distractions...

Friday I walked Hodge and worked on some of the stuff we'd covered the night before...

bused into work then walked to FkF to collect the money and I ended up holding the watch as Mike ducked off to get a get well card for Rad...87yr old Rad had surgery on his 5cm brain tumour on Wednesday and all the news was positive, he was even up and about today...

Jodie met me afterwards to see if I could drive her car (it's an automatic) - I passed the "test" so we made arrangements to swap cars later that night...

Saturday I played golf (using a cart)...had an almost good round except for three holes (one of which was a quadruple bogey!)...89 off the stick in the first monthly medal of the year with 31 putts...that gave me a net 77 which was 8 shots off the winner...

today I walked Hodge before Suze came and picked us up to go to the vet (Hodge wasn't going to be able to get in Jodie's car) - it was time for Hodge's Proheart injection, vaccinations and health check up...he "passed" with flying colours and was a very good boy...

later in the afternoon I got out of the house to do some caching along the old Federal Highway...

now I'm watching the cricket (of course)...

No comments: