About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

29 January 2015

Stitches...

today I was back to work...

my GP removed my stitches but I'm back on antibiotics for 5 days as there may be an infection in the middle...I have to go back and see her on Monday...

she wants me to bend my knee as little as possible which is pretty much what I've been doing anyway...however this means I still can't drive a manual so will still be reliant on the bus and other people to get from A to B...

I'll post photos of the knee's progression when blogger starts letting me post photos again!

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

Hopefully the infection isn't anything too serious and the antibiotics keep it under control! I love watching incisions and scars heal over time, so am loving the photos!