About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

10 September 2014

Snapped...

after the morning’s headwind I was pleased to have a quicker ride home last night

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 15.7/72% (apparent temp same)
start time: 5:25pm
total distance: 17.74
total time: 47:26 (including 2:16 stopped time)
avg speed: 22.4kph
total calories: 546
avg HR: 123

whipped up pasta carbonara in the TM this time, another popular choice…

Hodge and I walked through the plentiful and muddy puddles this morning, he had a great time as usual…

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 13.0/68% (apparent temp 11.8)
start time: 8:29aam
total distance: 16.66
total time: 42:01 (including 1:51 stopped time)
avg speed: 23.8kph
total calories: 625
avg HR: 136

had an interesting experience on the way to work, about halfway my seat felt really uncomfortable and awkward…I didn’t stop to check it but when I got to work I could see that one of the seat rails was snapped!

off to Onya Bike I went to get a new saddle (WTB Speed V) and I’m looking forward to a much more pleasant ride home!

I had a Summer Sunset burger from Grill’d courtesy of their promotion linked to The Canberra Times Fun Run…first time there and it was very tasty!

was going to run at lunch but decided to give my Achilles a break until FkF…

No comments: