About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

19 September 2014

FkF #290

a bit frosty this morning and quite fresh although the sun was shining...

another good turnout at FkF, about 30 runners I think...my handicap was eased another 30secs to 11:15...not many finished behind me...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 13.5/43% (apparent temp 12.9)
start time: 12:27pm
total distance: 5.04
total time: 26:36
avg pace: 5:17
total calories: 359
avg HR: 162

splits: 4:48, 5:39, 5:18, 5:17, 5:24, 0:10

ranks as 279th overall and 65th out of 66 Floriade runs

a cycling time trial was being held on the roads we cross on Acton Peninsula...made for a couple of slow points plus Floriade traffic was in full swing...

I was a bit sore as expected from gym yesterday but I also have to work on my second k which includes the tunnel up to cross Liversidge Street...

tomorrow I have golf while Tammie is picking up squiggle for the school holidays (Victoria start a week earlier) then the Jets' presdentation at Kamberra Winery...

Sunday I plan to go to the speedygeese session at Stromlo then no plans for the rest of the day...maybe some caching?

No comments: