About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

22 September 2014

45 and holding...

on Saturday I had my best round of golf in a stroke round since February...87 with 28 putts (1 3 putt)...

watch the first half of the prelim final between Hawthorn and Port before getting ready for the Jets Presentation...

listened to the third quarter in the car and then followed the final quarter on my phone...what a tight finish!...such a contrast to the night before....I think the Swans will win on Saturday!

it was a lovely night at the Kamberra Winnery...proceedings actually followed the running sheet so I was on my way home beofre 10:30pm...

Sunday I woke with a particularly sore back so skipped the speedygeese session...I went for a long leisurely walk with Hodge who got to meet five new dogs...a chocolate border, two golden labs, a blue heeler and a dalmation/border cross...

after a later breakfast we jumped in the car to Tidbinbilla...got an annual pass ($32) so will be back to visit all the trails...found five caches, one DNF...The Sanctuary is very cool even though we didn't visit all of it...we got to see three platypodes...

awoke to a lovely morning for my 45th birthday (yay, a new age group) and for Hodge's walk...Hodge behaved himself (mostly!)...

quite plesant conditions for the ride in...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 10.8/70% (apparent temp 10.4)
start time: 8:17am
total distance: 16.66
total time: 40:50 (including 0:57 stopped time)
avg speed: 24.5kph
total calories: 600
avg HR: 133

seeing as I missed yesterday's session I ran today...my heel felt pretty good for what it has been...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 18.6/37% (apparent temp same)
start time: 1:27pm
total distance: 5.31
total time: 30:00
avg pace: 5:39
total calories: 397
avg HR: 153

heading out to dinner tonight with the family...I haven't been told where we are going!

No comments: