About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

22 August 2014

Halo...

Wednesday afternoon’s ride home was good…no roos to worry about and no headwind!

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 10.9/52% (apparent temp 9.0)
start time: 5:30pm
total distance: 17.67
total time: 47:26 (including 0:33 stopped time)
avg speed: 22.4kph
total calories: 569
avg HR: 126

Thursday it was crunchy underfoot again for Hodge and he had fun sliding on the grass as he chased his ball on a rope…

footy training was good – the team was announced before we got going and I was happy to hear my name read out…

it was a good energetic session and a good one to finish on…

my Halo Belt 2.0 (x2) had finally arrived – I jumped on their kickstarter campaign earlier in the year...now I will be well and truly lit up for my commute…I went for the red option…

it was warmer for this morning’s walk, soon I’ll be able to ditch the track pants…I could nearly ditch my jacket for my bike ride too…

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 8.2/85% (apparent temp 7.5)
start time: 8:31am
total distance: 16.66
total time: 40:50 (including 1:45 stopped time)
avg speed: 24.5kph
total calories: 537
avg HR: 127

I’ll walk down to FkF again to collect the $$...today we switch to the Floriade course as the fences are up…

I’m having dinner at mum & dad’s tonight…I’ll be helping them get set up with Skype for when Tim, Erin & Madeleine are in France house sitting (they will be there for 9 months and I believe they will be house sitting in Switzerland for a week as well)…there’s lemon meringue pie for dessert!

No comments: