About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

20 August 2014

101...

Monday

after a late start to the morning, I walked Hodge and then rode to work…had a handy tailwind which meant I broke 40mins for the first time in quite some time even though it was wet as well…

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 9.4/84% (apparent temp 7.6)
start time: 9:02am
total distance: 16.66
total time: 39:16 (including 1:13 stopped time)
avg speed: 25.5kph
total calories: 574
avg HR: 137

a tailwind in, of course, meant a headwind home...it normally takes longer to get home anyway but I reckon the wind added 5mins…at one stage I passed about 15 kangaroos really close to the bike path near Mt Taylor, I was ready to dismount in a hurry if they moved my way!

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 9.5/74% (apparent temp 6.4)
start time: 5:56pm
total distance: 17.63
total time: 53:47 (including 0:00 stopped time)
avg speed: 19.7kph
total calories: 614
avg HR: 126

my race number for the Canberra Times 14k arrived in the mail (101) but I not at sure I'll be able to run...

yesterday I was up on time to walk Hodge but only just managed to catch the last bus which goes all the way into Civic…

at lunch time I went for a walk around the ANU and found five caches…

had physio after work…despite playing on Saturday my stretch has improved again (because I’ve been icing and stretching as instructed!)…had calf raises included in my exercises (two footed ones at the moment) and he strapped my foot again…

I wasn’t planning to do the full training session but when the coach said players were popping out of the woodwork to play the last match (meaning selections would be required) I thought I better show that I was willing and able to play…last week I didn’t even contemplate training…

this morning it was a little crunchy underfoot for Hodge’s walk although the temperature wasn’t too bad…

had a good ride in but not as fast as Monday…

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 5.6/67% (apparent temp 2.8)
start time: 8:18am
total distance: 16.66
total time: 41:24 (including 1:51 stopped time)
avg speed: 24.1kph
total calories: 552
avg HR: 130

No comments: