About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

26 August 2014

Fly6...

I had physio Friday afternoon and he strapped my foot in preparation for the last game…everything is still improving so that’s good…

my ride home was delayed due to a flat tyre…luckily it was before I left work…of course this made me late for dinner…

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 11.5/66% (apparent temp 7.6)
start time: 5:34pm
total distance: 17.72
total time: 48:10 (including 0:26 stopped time)
avg speed: 22.1kph
total calories: 617
avg HR: 131

Saturday morning I took Hodge on his weekend route…I power walked my way through it to help warm my Achilles up…75mins worth…

in our matches against Eastlake earlier in the season we had lost by 73 & 68 points…however today we were primed for a good match…

in the end we lost by 20pts but we finished full of running and outscored them 14-1 in the last quarter…I managed to snag another goal, this time from a set shot…

after the game I grabbed some lunch and picked up some parcels from the PO before finding nine caches (with one DNF) on the way home…

just about the whole team headed to Civic pub for dinner…some then watched the footy while others played pool…

Jodie joined Hodge and me on Sunday morning to do the weekend walk in reverse…we took a detour to find a cache on Mt Neighbour (and DNF’d another one)…this was Hodge’s first caching adventure…

just pottered around in the afternoon…I had to put a new tube in my front tyre as it was flat again (I’d used a repaired spare to get me home on Friday) and I dug out my cycling backpack and took the rack off my bike so I could start using my Fly6…I’m planning on riding to/from work every day until Twilight O starts back up in October…

yesterday I walked Hodge before riding to work…

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 5.5/90% (apparent temp same)
start time: 8:34am
total distance: 16.62
total time: 41:32 (including 0:30 stopped time)
avg speed: 24.0kph
total calories: 554
avg HR: 131

it poured in the afternoon but I figured it would be a good test of my Halo belts so rode home anyway….was slow but good fun…

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 9.2/88% (apparent temp 7.5)
start time: 5:59pm
total distance: 17.75
total time: 50:38 (including 2:58 stopped time)
avg speed: 21.0kph
total calories: 604
avg HR: 125

watched some of the cricket last night including Mitch Johnnson’s six into the window of the commentary box!

I was very late getting started this morning but still walked Hodge and rode in…the rain had pretty much stopped by the time I got on my bike…

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 11.0/71% (apparent temp 9.0)
start time: 9:19am
total distance: 16.64
total time: 43:46 (including 2:07 stopped time)
avg speed: 22.8kph
total calories: 593
avg HR: 131

I had to figure out what to do with my Tuesday and Thursday nights now that footy is finished!

No comments: