About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

14 July 2014

Lime green...

just a heads up, this is going to be the first in a handful of catch up posts!

I didn’t end up riding home after work Friday 4 July as I was cold!...went out to dinner at Hogs breath in Woden with Tammie and Jodie before we took a drive to Palmerston to finish the cache that Jodie and I had gathered the info for the night before after footy training…

Saturday saw a return to golf after a longish walk for Hodge…it was quite cool and windy and the scores reflected our lack of recent play although Tammie did manage to score a ball…

we were meant to play golf again on the Sunday but pulled out the day before as the conditions were going to be about the same…after another longish walk for Hodge, we headed into Pete’s to buy some stuff for golf and then headed home via some caches…

Monday I took Hodge on a different long walk which included him meeting some horses for the first time…I then headed into Civic to pick up my bike and then out to Gungahlin to do some cache maintenance (of my own caches in Dickson and Harrison) as well as finding some…

Tuesday I organised my packing after walking Hodge…I was taking up a pram that Tim had bought on Gumtree…everything fitted in the lime green pram bag I bought (Phil & Ted’s Universal Pram Bag) except the seat (there was a bassinet too which was in the pram bag)…fortunately Tammie had a duffel bag which the seat and my clothing etc could fit into so I only had to pay for one additional bag using my FF points…

footy training was good but once that was over I was looking forward to the next 4 days…

No comments: