About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

20 January 2013

Weekend wrap...

yesterday I played abysmal golf! finished 10 OVER my handicap but I still had fun (for the most part)...and I finished last!

dropped my bike into Tim as he was going to replace a snapped spoke on the back wheel...

this morning I went for my long run...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 17.4/63% (apparent temp same)
finish temp/humdity: 19.4/58% (apparent temp same)
start time: 8.54am
total distance: 11.42
total time: 70:00
avg pace: 6:08
total calories: 642
avg HR: 157

felt much more comfortable than last week even thought the pace was no better...

I picked my bike up from Tim then headed back to Kambah as we had a big caching ride planned with Jodie and her partner...

although they had to duck off two-thirds of the way through to go play broomball, we continued on and ended up doing 29.23k over the course of 4hrs or so...it was pretty warm for the duration - the temp when we started was 26 and it was 27 when we finished...

No comments: