About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

14 December 2012

A return of sorts...

yesterday the ACT Comets won by 21 runs so we finished by 2:30pm for a nice early mark...did some Christmas shopping...

today was back to my real job...

the ride in was nice and warm...saw a guy riding in in his work clothes with a backpack - I hope he had a change of shirt!!

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 19.1/57% (apparent temp same)
start time: 7:57am
total distance: 12.05
total time: 26:53 (including 1:37 stopped time)
avg speed: 26.9kph
total calories: 405

at lunch I attended the Customs Joggers run aka FkF for the first time in nearly a year...it was done as a pack run as it was pointscore presentation day but I moved ahead with Tim and Al to see how my heel would go...this was run #218...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 27.0/29% (apparent temp same)
start time: 12:18pm
total distance: 5.04
total time: 25:56
avg pace: 5:08
total calories: 312
avg HR: 170

splits: 4:41, 4:56, 5:16, 5:17, 5:35, 0:12

some things never change with the usual fast start...my endurance sucks though as my heel wasn't holding me back...at least I can start the rebuilding process...

the Aussie women won the second game of the Rose Bowl series chasing down 288 with 20 balls to spare...North Sydney Oval is the perfect size for the women with plenty of fours and sixes...two more games to go on Monday and Wednesday, both at North Sydney...

the ride home was muggy with ominous looking clouds...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 23.8/46% (apparent temp same)
start time: 5:44pm
total distance: 12.09
total time: 34:40 (including 3:02 stopped time)
avg speed: 20.9kph
total calories: 320

I'm enjoying watching the Big Bash League...love the zinger bails/stumps...

tomorrow is golf then softball...Sunday will be a run and maybe more golf...

No comments: