About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

13 February 2008

BootBox...

rode to work...16.29k, 41:04...tested out a cool new mirror that Jodie picked up for me yesterday (the Zefal Spy Mirror)...

seeing as I didn't run yesterday I ran over to lunchtime's BootBox session...2.36k, 11:42...unlike last week we did do boxing but with a different instructor...worked up such a sweat at one stage that I couldn't see because (a) my glasses fogged up and (b) becasue the sweat was stinging my eyes - lucky I was holding the focus mitts at that stage and not trying to punch!

called in on Tim afterwards at his new location in Questacon...it's only a temporary set-up at this stage until the new cart arrives at the end of this month...

run back to work, albeit a bit slower...2.33k, 12:36...

No comments: