About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

29 June 2012

Frock...

Gym Day 1 (chest/shoulders/triceps/abs)...changes:
  • incline db bench press - weight increased to 17.5kg (2x6)
  • bb bench press - 45kg, struggled (1x5,1x3)..weight will be dropped next time so I can manage 2x8
  • eccentric bb bench press - only 7 reps instead of 8 (linked to above struggle I think)...
  • cable crossovers - used different machine with higher weight (10.5kg) which worked out to feel the same (2x10)

went shopping at lunchtime and managed to get a frock for High Flyers night...only visited two shops, tried on three dresses and got one on sale ($130 instead of $279!)...amazing!

after work found 3 caches by torchlight to bring up 1600 finds!

the plan tomorrow is to do a long run (90mins) then play golf

my shin is feeling a lot better and if it feels the same when I wake up I'll be doing the run...I've mapped out a loop incorporating the hill at the back of Nicholls and the one in Ngunnawal (Hill Reserve aka Aki's Hill)...

No comments: