About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

22 February 2011

I signed up...

oops, I haven't blogged since Friday!

so here's a brief catch up:

Saturday - played golf (stableford), shot 86 off the stick which was 40 points and 4 better than my handicap...I won the comp and lost 1 shot off my handicap...played the last 4 holes in persistent rain which got harder after we finished...

then it was off home to change and get our gear drying before heading out for a belated birthday get together for Suze's 40th with some of the baseball team...we did a treasure hunt first which was hilarious then had dinner followed by a game of Cranium...

Sunday - pennant golf at Belconnen...we played Moss Vale and everybody in our team had to give at least 8 shots except our #5 who only had to give 1...I had to give 9! (our #4 had to give 12!!)...we ended up winning all 5 matches...I was 3 down at the turn but managed to fire up on the back to finish on the 17th, 3 holes up with 1 to play!

Monday - rode to gym, did gym, rode to work...rode home after work, went to footy training (where they smashed me on the bump bags - I now have a nice bruise on my elbow)...

today - I signed up for the Australian Running Festival half marathon...better start preparing seeing as it's just under 7 weeks away...

No comments: