About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

01 October 2009

Stop.Revive.Survive.

especially if you have to drive home late from "north" Cooma to Amaroo!

had baseball training after work then it was off to the Appleby residence for my first meeting of the Monthly Handicap Committee (attendees: Alan, Steve, John, Rosemary, Craig & me)...much number crunching took place and some hard decisions were made as we finalised the results from the Parkway...

we finished within our allotted 2hrs which gave me enough time to eat four Shortbread Creams to sustain myself for the drive home!

2 comments:

Ewen said...

Does that mean if I'm to retain my soft handicap I need to buy a six-pack for you as well as Steve?

allrounder said...

LOL...of course...(Coke Zero)