About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

07 February 2008

BootBox minus the box...

finally got off my slack butt and rode to work yesterday...16.27k, 40:27

rode to the midday BootBox session where Jesse had a "surprise" for us, no boxing because his crew had taken the gear...another good hard session with Jodie making it hard for me to stay focused as I was laughing too much at her being a funny goose...rode back to work...

rode home...16.18k, 45:09

checked the ACT Umpires website last night to see I've been appointed to the 2 day (9 & 16 Feb) second grade match at Chisholm 1 between Eastlake and Tuggeranong...

this morning I had to drop my car into AAMI at Fyshwick to get fixed after the bingle on the Australia Day holiday...traffic was a pain in the butt, no wonder I don't drive much during the week...

the 3rd ODI between Australia & England scheduled for Drummoyne has been called off due to the wet weather preventing the ground's preparation...the next matches are at the SCG on Sunday & Monday...the series is currently tied...

tonight at Vet's I'm aiming to run the 3000m (6:20pm), the 800m (7:30pm) and the 7 Lap Spiral (8:00pm)...I'll be going there straight from work…mum & dad will be coming to bring me a car for the weekend (and watch the last event)...

club cricket proper finally re-starts again on Sunday with the 4 round matches remaining...we currently sit 6pts outside the top 4 and will be playing Universities, a team missing their 3 Australian players so hopefully we'll win this one...

No comments: