About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

26 January 2008

Stromlo session...

since my last post, I watched the Caps win not once but twice, done my first Stromlo session and played a round of golf...

last night the Caps beat the Perth Lynx 89-56...

this morning, I joined speedygeoff, Rachelle and Kelley (Kelley joined us after we started but didn't do the 1k repeats due to recovery from injury)...

we started with a 2.5k warm up and then followed that with 1k efforts split by 1k jogs...I managed to do 4:11, 4:20 and 4:15...we then did some stretching before finishing with another 2.5k lap...

had a shower at the golf club before my round...didn't play too badly just not consistently enough...

tonight the Caps beat Bulleen 83-69...

tomorrow I'll be picking Rachelle up as we head to Campbell Park for the Vets Handicap (8:30am start)...

No comments: