About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

22 January 2008

The running year ahead...

some of you may have noticed that I've added some countdown information for races on the right side of the blog...these are my key (non-track) races:

  • 12 April Canberra Marathon Eve 10k
  • 18 May Canberra Half Marathon
  • 06 July Gold Coast Half Marathon
  • 10 August City to Surf
  • 24 August ACTVAC Half Marathon
  • 21 September Sydney Half Marathon
I'd really like to perform to the best of my ability in each of these...I've already booked flights and accommodation for the Gold Coast!

my aim would be to go sub 45:00 for 10k and sub 1:45 for HM...

the following races are more than likely to be added in as well:

  • 22 June Canada Fun Run for Cancer 10k
  • 26 July Bush Capital Marathon Festival 25k*

*the 25k would be my longest race ever...

1 comment:

Ewen said...

The Canada 10k would be a faster course than Marathon Eve.

Interesting to see 'behind the scenes' at the cricket.