About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

30 January 2008

PM's XI goes down...

last night's ride home was quite warm - still 34 degrees at 5:45pm...16.2k, 45:56...

went out to dinner to Wild Porcini in Nicholls for Suze's birthday...excellent meal and service...we gave her a TomTom One V3, an in-car sat nav and she's had fun playing with it already...

today I was scoring at the PM's XI...it was a shame that Sri Lanka didn't bat first...had a few technical issues which made it an interesting time and more labour intensive than usual...I gave dad my free ticket (as a member of the Meteors) so he spent the day in the outer...

might go for a run later if it gets a bit cooler otherwise I'll save myself for tomorrow night!

No comments: