About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

15 August 2007

C2S Video finish...

I checked the video today - although I had to use someone else's finishing footage to find me as the footage allocated to me start too late...

actually crossed the line @ 77:23 which corresponds with the 30sec delay to cross the start line (watch time 76:53)...ran straight through to the timing card line (I didn't dawdle for the 17secs that ended up being added for my official time of 77:40!)...

amazing the number of people that stop as soon as they cross the line - bet they are disappointed when they see their "result"...that was one of the first & best tips that Tim ever gave me for my first C2S in 2003...

can't see how the process can be improved though as not everyone will want timing chips...

1 comment:

Friar said...

Got a notice today that The Canberra times is to use Timing Chips.
$20 if you fail to return it.