About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

03 July 2007

This week's schedule...

Day

Session

Mondaydeep water running/swimming session ()
Tuesday40min easy run
Wednesdaydeep water running/swimming session
Thursdayfaster session: 10 x 30sec/60secSR
Friday??
Saturdaygolf
Sunday60min easy run

introducing an easy speed session for the first time to see how I go - will have the usual 10min warm up jog followed by stretching then 6 x80m leading into the session and finishing with a 10min cool down jog...

don't think I'm quite ready to run on consecutive days as yet so will stick with 3 running days per week for this week and the next before adding a 4th day the following week...that will give me 4 weeks of 4-running day weeks leading up to & including the C2S...by the Sydney Half , if I enter, I'll be running a maximum of 5 days per week...

Friday's open at this stage, might do another DWR/S session or maybe go caching!

didn't ride today as I didn't feel like it! also have to re-stock my puncture repair kit...

No comments: