About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

01 June 2007

Plans...

first things first...

today's water session went well & no heel incidents!

warmed up with 2 x 50m freestyle then 2 x 50m kick (much better this time only had to do breast-stroke kick briefly inside the last 15m of the 2nd lap)...Tim the Taskmaster is cracking down on my breaks in between 50s, he wants me to swim continuously (I'll get there one day)...

next was pretty much continuous (my word of the day) running...did some of what were "interval" type laps...hard effort for 30-45 sec, still concentrating on form...didn't need to get too many corrective tips this time!

finished with 2 x 50m kick (no switching to breast-stroke kick!) and *4* x 50m with hand paddles & pull buoy...once again Tim continue to swim on after I left!

next session Monday but I'll see him before then as I'm dropping my bike over tomorrow so he can service it for me....

meanwhile, Jodie had sent an email update...she'd done some caching on Kona (site of THE Ironman race), managing to find 2 out of 3 she looked for...she also got to meet some fellow cachers from Tucson...the cruise ship is in port overnight & she'd hired a jeep to get around...don't know if her mum was with her...

don't know what the plans are for for this weekend except golf tomorrow and maybe some caching Sunday...will be riding my bike over to mum & dad's before golf - hopefully I can persuade Suze to pick me up on the way to golf!

don't know if we are "Pirating" tonight or tomorrow night...

next week:

Monday & Thursday (Tim's going to Melbourne Friday) - deep water running/swimming
Wednesday - physio
Friday - Customs (to hold the watch unless I get the go ahead to start jogging)

No comments: