About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

28 May 2007

Physio...

long session...

first of all he massaged my right calf which had a couple of tight spots...he also massaged around the ankle...

then it was onto some mobilisation...that's always fun...when he tried to mobilise with direct pressure on the heel it was a bit too sore...

after a 5min warm up on the bike, I did some stretching then:
  • 4 x 15 heel drops
  • 4 x 12 heel raises (weight above knee, foot on wedge; right side only)
  • one-legged balancing on the mini tramp (right side only) then added in a ball to throw from hand to hand
finished with some heat...

next appointment is Wednesday 6 June...I'm to keep doing what I'm already doing with some added emphasis on balance...

so next week's water running will have to be Monday/Friday, if that suits Tim the Taskmaster...

No comments: