About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

03 May 2007

Ding dong the witch is dead...

or, in my case, the boot is gone!

I can revert to "normal" footwear, I can walk (I have to learn to walk normally again!), I can ride (so it might be back on the bike to work!), I can drive, I can hit the pool, I can play golf (in two weeks although I'm allowed to go to the driving range in the meantime)....

Next week I'll try and get in to see a physio to get some guidance on my progress back to running which I can start to look at in FOUR(!!) weeks...

He was very pleased with my progress - he really gave the area a good squeezing and poking...I kept expecting it to hurt but it only felt a little weird...

woo hoo!!

1 comment:

speedygeoff said...

Good news, that's great! Back to top form by spring!!!??