About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

04 May 2007

Freedom...

last night's session was done while watching the end of the Channel 9 news and ACA...so nice to be back in my cross trainers!

Cross Trainer Stats:
time: 30:00
total strides: 3180
calories: 993

Garmin HR stats*:
avg HR: 139
max HR: 152

*Time spent in HR Zones:
00:06 [Z1: 93-111]
04:38 [Z2: 111-130]
21:06 [Z3: 130-148]
03:51 [Z4: 148-167]
00:00 [Z5: 167-185]

felt weird to be moving my leg more naturally without the restriction of the boot...I reckon I'll still be using the elliptical for at least another month...might start to factor in some of the interval sessions I found...

this morning I made an appointment to see a physio (Anne Davies) at The Sports Medicine Centre (TSMC) in Turner (reasonably close to work)...9.30am Monday morning...it'll be good to get an assessment of where I'm at and what I need to do...

TSMC have been providing physio services to me for well over two decades although it's been a little while since I've been...knees, ankles, shoulder, back - just about all cricket or soccer related injuries...I've seen just about everyone that's worked there...

my biggest challenge now is to get back to walking normally...still got a limp but only because of how the boot changed my style...

a very short working day for me as I'm off on the train to Sydney for tonight's Sydney Women's Cricket presentation in Epping, should be a good night...back tomorrow afternoon...

No comments: