About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

13 March 2007

All over...

Friday night

yay, the Brumbies won!

Saturday

did a cache on the way to golf, my second attempt at this one & I had to resort to the "geo-caching" hotline for an extra clue (thanks Jodie!)...

finished just outside the buffer on my new handicap of 13...not too disappointed by that but aiming for improvement this weekend as I am playing club Saturday then in the Yowani 36 hole comp of Sunday & Monday...

Sunday

the cricket season is now over for us as we lost by 68 runs...the pitch was very ordinary and in hindsight we should have batted first...they made 7/178 while we struggled to 8/110...we finished 5th which is one place better than last year but with one less win...

got my funniest stumping ever...due to the nature of the pitch (low and lower) I decided to keep up to our opening bowler...meanwhile this youngster was batting out of her crease and generally annoying the bowler...so bowler rips in a bouncer which got up maybe shoulder high, batter ducks and I take the ball then the stumps!...that was my second stumping for the day with the other being more regulation (off a left arm orthodox)...

finished on 45 not out, the third time this season I have batted the full 50 overs...that's an indication of how difficult the pitch was to bat on...you were hard pressed to play horizontal bat shots if the ball was on the stumps as you never knew if you were going to get a "shooter"...

Monday

pilates was a hard workout again as Ken pumped it up...two more sessions to go...

Today

did an easy run at lunchtime around the central basin...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 20.2/43%
start time: 12:41pm
total distance: 6.66k (!)
total time: 37:34
avg pace: 5:38
total calories: 500
avg/max HR: 159/175
finish temp/humidity: 20.5/39%

No comments: