About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

28 February 2007

Hail storm...

last night there were severe hail storms in Canberra...none near our place but Civic & the south side were badly hit...

this picture was taken near my work (it's doing the email rounds with a number of other photos)...

this morning my bus trip in took 80mins instead of 40mins and there was still hail piled everywhere...

I took this photo from the 4th floor of my work @ 9.40am - that's the roof of the 1st floor still covered in hail!

I was actually sitting outside with Hux last night @ 11pm and could see the storm raging away, lots of impressive lightning in the clouds together with deep growling thunder but I had no idea of the extent of it 'til I got to work...

No comments: