About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

09 August 2006

I'm no rag doll...

but boy it was windy out there today, i could literally feel the wind moving me every which way, not always in the direction i wanted to go...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 16.2/29%
start time: 1:06pm
total distance: 9.50k
total time: 50:00
avg pace: 5:16
total calories: 713
avg HR: 162
finish temp/humidity: 16.6/31%

the wind speed was around 15-20kts with gust up to 31...spent 80% of the run with my visor in my hand instead of on my head for fear of losing it into the lake or into the traffic...

once again there were waves crashing against the edge of the lake, particularly around Lennox Gardens & near the Carillon...as a result my legs got a fair soaking a couple of times - not necessarily a good thing when the water is pretty cold!

No comments: