About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

01 October 2020

Scootered...

yesterday walked the boys, drove to/scootered from Acton Park (used the Neuron scooter hire)...

gym at lunch...scootered back to my car after work to head to training only for it to be called off...

this morning walked the boys, did the shopping, drove to the yacht club, walked to Lennox Gardens then scootered the rest of the way...

ran at lunch...

start temp/humidity: 16.3/46% (apparent temp 9.0)
start time: 1:12pm
total distance: 9.01
total time: 55:00
avg pace: 6:06
total calories: 722
avg HR: 141
TE: 3.9
avg cadence: 168
Recovery HR: 114/38

meant to have gym after work but I'm feeling a bit sore so I will see how I feel when the time comes!

No comments: