About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

27 October 2019

parkrun #187...

Thursday...walked the boys...parked at the yacht club...walked to work...after work, caught the bus to Albert Hall...walked to the yacht club...cricket training...

Friday...walked the boys early...picked Tammie up from Phillip as she was putting her car in to be serviced, dropped her home...parked at the yacht club...walked to work...went early to FkF as Tim was running (21:05)...after work, walked to the yacht club...did the grocery shopping...

Saturday...did Riverbank parkrun...was a bit breezy with a headwind at the bottom of the course heading to the finish...

start temp/humidity: 14.4/50% (apparent temp 8.8)
start time: 8:01am
total distance: 4.97
total time: 25:31 official 25:30
avg pace: 5:08
total calories: 334
avg HR: 158
TE: 3.4
Recovery HR: NR
BPK: 811
avg cadence: 180

1k splits: 5:27, 4:46, 5:15, 4:59, 5:04

11th out of 80...65.75%...3rd female out of 45...1st W50-54 out of 2...

cricket was at Kaleen against Canberra City Purple (bottom of the ladder)...we were missing two players from last week's win (1 up to 4s, 1 unavailable) and one of the replacement players had to pull out on Friday due to a family illness...we were left with a relatively inexperienced side...

the plan was to field first but they ended up winning the toss and sending us in...missing our usual opener, I opted to move up the order to minimise the changes...Jodie also made her Barton debut, batting at #3...

we finished with 4/266 and I ended up carrying my bat, scoring my first ton for Barton (113*)...unfortunately for Jodie in her eagerness to score, she was out for 1 chasing a wide one and hitting a catch to short cover...

in reply, we restricted them to 6/149 and I was able to give our inexperienced players a bowl...

I didn't bowl as I tweaked my right hammie when I was in the 80s...

this morning I walked the boys to test the hammie...might give it some time off from running...

did some gardening before watching some WBBL...later on tonight we are having dinner at mum and dad's before Tim heads north tomorrow...

No comments: