About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

14 October 2019

Cheeky...

didn't run yesterday, played golf instead...was the 4th round of the club champs so day comp was stroke...ended up winning on a count back despite four penalty shots (2 unplayables, 2 penalty areas) with a nett 77...

the champs came down to a three hole play-off after the defending champ came from 5 shots behind...she ended up winning her third in a row by 1 shot...

this morning I was up late but still walked the boys before riding to work...got swooped in my driveway while getting my bike ready...very cheeky, didn't get good footage but I will try tomorrow!

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 9.0/84% (apparent temp 7.5)
start time: 8:43am
total distance: 16.62
total time: 39:20 (including 0:16 stopped time)
avg speed: 25.4
total calories: 278
avg HR: 126

No comments: