About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

15 December 2018

A walk...

yesterday I walked the boys at the usual time before getting ready to attend the funeral for Gavin at Norwood Crematorium...

this was followed by a wake at Gungahlin Lakes club...

we called into FkF so I could grab the results and money...our arrival coincided with the last person finishing...

after a bit of a break at home we headed over to Tammie's parents' place...

this morning Jodie came over and we took Hodge to parkrun...Jodie was doing her first and Hodge his 10th while I was doing my 6th consecutive volunteering effort, this time on the finish tokens...hopefully next week I can do a walk/jog...Jodie finished 219th in 40:33 out of a field of 291...

cricket was called off so just before 12pm I went for a walk to Phillip to check out the grand opening of My Ride (formerly OnYa Bike)...I also visited 99Bikes and Trek...was just over 6k and quite a pleasant walk although it was very hazy due to a dust storm...

Tammie picked me up and we called into Chapman shops to buy some flowers at the request of squiggle to be given to Tammie's parents...she's such a good kid...

now we are kicking back watching the cricket...

No comments: