About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

23 October 2018

Workout...

groceries did arrive on time on Saturday morning which meant I could fit in my cycle (up to 20:00!) before Wendell picked me up for the cricket...

play was delayed by rain but we got underway at 1pm with 40 overs a side...we won the toss and batted first against Harman...

there were two rain delays during our innings but we still got 40 overs in and made 5/171...I was sitting in the skipper's car scoring (had to use the wipers a couple of times)...

unfortunately the rain came back with a vengeance and Harman's chase was halted after 1.4 overs when they were 0/19...

Sunday we had brunch in Woden before putting together my multi-gym (nearly 4hrs and 285 parts!)...afterwards I did my cycle...

Monday bused into work then walked straight to physio (longest continuous walk without using the crutches)...more exercises putting increasing stress on the left ankle with a couple of weight transferring exercises - one sitting on exercise ball and lifting right foot and holding if possible, the other was standing with a simple weight transfer with no hold...I can even do the bridges without the boot on...next week (8 weeks down) I progress to weaning off the boot!

bused home then Tammie took me to the Tuggeranong PO to pick up Jodie's new phone...

did my cycling followed by a 30min workout (crunches/butt raises/side bends/seated row/lat pulldowns)

today bused in...lunchtime bused to Barton to give Jodie her phone...did my exercises when I got back - progressed in the standing weight transfer with lifting my right foot slightly...woot!

bused home...cycled followed by another workout (chest press/flys/bicep curls/tricep pushdowns)...

more progress with the weight transfer, lifting my right foot clear of the floor...!

No comments: